Skip to main content

Experimental Idea

I want to make the world look more ghostly and surreal. To do this I think I might take pictures by having the shutter open for a certain amount of time. I'd also like to have some movement in the picture so that certain objects or people appear almost seem like spirits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween is for Everyone

Bunnys Day

Making this I wasn't really sure what to do. There were a lot of things I could do but I couldn't think of a coherent project to make that would utilize such things. I did have one idea that I decided to roll with though. That being a moving image that featured my pets. In the end I still feel that it was nonsensical but perhaps that aspect can add to the feel of it. I could make a somewhat surreal moving image. A day in which random happening occur around a cat who is simply trying to rest. Still Awake by Ghostrifter Official https://soundcloud.com/ghostrifter-official Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/still-awake Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6s1z_r_kVjU

Watching a Movie